St. Barnabas' Anglican Church, Clare
Service each Sunday at 9 am
unless otherwise advertised
Lat: 33°49'50.04"S Long: 138°36'41.04"E
The gothic styled church was built in 1851. It was State Heritage listed in 1997. The original hall was constructed in 1887 as a school. It was enlarged in 1919 with the kitchen added in 1981. Today it is still widely used by the public as a learning space.
As a congregation in the Clare Valley (CV), we are active members of the CV Christian Outreach (CVCO) with a range of services to help local people in need.
See our latest Newsletter